Makinex is one of Australia’s most innovative and award-winning construction design companies and we are searching for the next member of our team here in America. This is your chance to bring your passion and experience to a company that values collaboration, simplicity, and innovation!
Makinex Construction Products is seeking a self-driven technical inside representative to join our dynamic team. The Technical Inside Sales will be focused on calling our current and potential customers, following-up on quotes, and providing excellent customer service. The position is responsible for customer satisfaction, relationship management, and will work in a team environment to provide solutions.
Experience in Electrical, Power Generation, and/or Construction industry is required.
The ideal candidate will live close to the Torrance, CA office.
Here are the nuts and bolts of the role:
- Educate accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, explaining technical features
- Uses telephone and e-mail inquiries to verify collected information and finalize sales
- Fills service-related orders by transferring orders to fulfillment
- Communicate new products and promotions
- Provide weekly reports on customer warranty, repair, and services.
- Maintains product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Perform all other duties as assigned
What we’re needing from you:
- 2 to 3 years of experience of inside sales, customer engagement, and technical service expertise
- Ability to quickly learn new products' features and benefits and selling, explaining them to our customers
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing customer opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and technical writing
- Advanced working knowledge on MS-Office applications & technical systems
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Strongly Preferred Experience:
- SAP usage and experience
- Natural Trouble-shooter
- Competitive Salary
- Sales Tools: Laptop, Cell phone, etc.
- Full Healthcare Benefits: Medical, Vision & Dental
4 weeks Paid time off
Please Email your resume to email@example.com